The role of nonverbal communication in interpersonal relationships is valued but not used concisely. The aim of the training is to draw awareness to the opportunity of nonverbal channels, to teach the proper usage of these, to be able to highlight messages, and to improve self-expression in personal and group interactions.
Proposed subjects and activities
- the classification and usage of the nonverbal channels of communication;
- test and practice: identification and decoding the nonverbal signs;
- persuasive and content transmitting gestures;
- identification and management of the sign of tension;
- case study: the analysis of public appearance, distance observation;
- practice: individual nonverbal expression, analysis and corrections.