One of the aims is to develop persuasive expressing methods for everyday life, negotiations or public appearances. The training focuses on practical methods and techniques, the evaluation and adjustment of individual verbal expression. Another aim is that the participants express themselves in a clear and understandable manner in interpersonal and person-group communication, to become more confident, to identify their insufficiencies and correct them.
Proposed subjects and activities:
- specifics of spoken and written verbal communication;
- persuasive verbal communication techniques (simulation and case studies);
- rhetological techniques and fallacies, practice, evaluation, recommendation;
- test and practice for assertive communication;
- case study on speech composing and speech analysis;
- practice of individual expressing methods, analysis and adjustments.