The aim of this training is to draw awareness to the importance of time and to present time management methods and habits to help the participants learn how to organize their time according to their priorities. The training presents the principles of life management, setting priorities, lifestyle and time management habits (personal management), being helpful on the long-term run and helping avoiding burnout.
Proposed subjects and activities:
- individual evaluation and time management habits; ZTPI-test;
- time management basics, work–recreation–social life–sleep balance;
- individual and group performance graphics;
- test: personal goals, values and expectations;
- time management methods, priority setting, managing procrastination;
- offline and online time planners, helpful tools.